EVERYDAY BEAUTY TIPS THAT EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW
There are so many great beauty tips out there and I could probably spend hours on the internet just searching and reading them all. I am a big believe in simple clean beauty and you really do not need to be a beautician or have major beauty tools to have beautiful looking skin. There are a few things you can so at home by yourself every day that are easy to do to get the best glowing skin and look beautiful.
This blog post is all about Everyday Beauty Tips
1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. If you stay hydrated, your skin will glow and look youthful, and is less likely to dry out.
2. Concealers can help brighten up your face. Use it when you look tired or want to cover up sunspots, blemishes and dark circles under your eyes.
3. Never ignore your eye brows. When you tweeze and thread your brows regularly, they’ll give you a polished and clean look, and thereby, enhance your natural beauty.
4. Never miss the all important step of removing your make up before bed. This is non negotiable
5. Smile as often as possible. No amount of cosmetic products can possibly give you the kind of beauty a genuine smile can. So, use this natural tool to enhance your beauty.
6. Never forget to moisturize your face before going to bed. Your skin has many pores that accumulates dirt from the surroundings during the day. Moisturizing will help cleanse your skin and prevent the occurrence of pimples.
7. Give yourself a manicure at home. Clean the old nail polish, shape the nails evenly, remove the cuticles gently and apply your favorite nail polish.
8. Brush your hair before going to bed to strengthen its roots. Give it a soapy water bath at night every day, however make sure you do not go to sleep with wet hair because wet hair increases the chances of hair breakage.
9. If your eye liner tends to crumble every time you put it on, freeze it for 15 minutes prior to applying make up. The eye liner will then glide alone your lash line seamlessly.
10. When you’re out of shaving cream, use your conditioner to shave your legs instead of using soap. This help your skin feel extra silky, making it easier for you to shave.
11. Don't forget to moisturize your lips, good old Vaseline is my go to at night, think of it like a face mask for your lips, gives your lips to hydrate while you sleep
12. To keep fat cells, wrinkles and acne under control, massage your face using ice cubes until it melts. Do it every night before going to bed.
13. Whether it’s a sunny, wintry or rainy day, never forget to apply sunscreen.
14. Never pop your zits. Not only will it give scars to your face, it will also worsen the blemish and spread bacteria to other places, giving rise to more zits.
15. Use oil-based products to remove make up instead of over-cleaning your face. This is because oil-based products improves your epidermis’s condition and prevents your skin from secreting more oil.